A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
"This is a formal invitation for you to visit 'The Magic Parking Lot', 4 AM this Sunday."
The words: "Going to a strange parking lot at 4 AM can't be anything but a good idea." Flash across your mind.
DOG WOLVE is a first-person, TV smash 'em up, music-video, game. It features:
- The wonderful music of Dragonette remixed by Midnight Juggernauts.
- An incredible, unlit, art style.
- A cute doggy friend.
- Playtime: Six minutes, length of the song.
- Controls: WASD to move | Click to hit | ESC to quit
- Platforms: Windows, OSX, and Linux. Desktop compiled.
- System Requirements: DX9 compatible GPU. You could run this game on a toaster.
- Price: Totally free because of copywritten music.
Made by Ryan Trawick (ryantrawick.com/)
WARNING: Loud Music, Epileptic Text, Meaningless Scores, and Ugly TVs.