A downloadable mod
Keys is a short, experimental, Source Engine modification.
This mod was first released in 2014. It came about after spending six or so years learning to make games and having nothing to show for it. I decided I was going to finish something no matter how good or bad it was. I gave myself four months; Two and a half years later, Keys was released. And now two years after that I'm putting it up here on itch.io.
Even though this is a mod you don't actually need to buy a base game, you just need the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam, which comes with Team Fortress 2, which is free.
- Price: $0 USD (no payment accepted due to Valve EULA)
- Platforms: Windows (Might be a way to make it work on Mac and Linux)
- Languages: English and Russian (text only)
- Music: An original score by Logs From Borland (Pay what you want starting at $0 USD) Includes additional music not featured in the mod.
- System Requirments: A DX9 capable video card, 8.5GB of hard drive space (~450MB for the mod and ~8GB for the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer)
- Average Length: 30 minutes
Instructions for installation are included in the readme.png image file. If you need anything else tweet me: @AYNIKGames
|Tags||3D, Altgame, artgame, Experimental, Exploration, First-Person, FPS, Futuristic, Mystery, Visualization|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Configurable controls, High-contrast, Textless|